Though the Revised Edition of A Theory of Justice, published in 1999, is the definitive statement of Rawls's view, so much of the extensive literature on Rawls's theory refers to the first edition.
This reissue makes the first edition once again available for scholars and serious students of Rawls's work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 624 pages, 12 line illustrations
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 22/03/2005
- Category: Philosophy
- ISBN: 9780674017726
- Paperback / softback from £26.75
- PDF from £23.16