Picasso : Minotaurs and Matadors Paperback / softback
Curated by noted Picasso biographer John Richardson, this exhibition catalogue examines the intersection of Picasso s bullfighting imagery with the mythological (and biographical) compositions of the 1930 s. Including works dating from 1897 to 1972, this fully illustrated catalogue presents a career-long survey of Picasso s engagement with ancient bullfighting and mythological narratives and includes essays by noted Picasso scholars Michael FitzGerald and Gertje Utley.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, 243 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Publication Date: 05/09/2017
- Category: Art & design styles: Cubism
- ISBN: 9780847861101