World War II Paperback / softback
From the declaration of war by Britain and France on September 3rd 1939 to the horrific atomic conclusion of the war against Japan in August 1945, the Second World War drew every country into its grasp.
This powerful, information-rich and accessible reference book is organized by year and works, week-by-week, through the battles and the lives and deaths of leaders and ordinary people who suffered and strived through the chaos and the action.
Also highlighted are the causes and legacy of this most incredible period of our history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 130 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Flame Tree Publishing
- Publication Date: 30/10/2010
- Category: Second World War
- ISBN: 9781847869630