Mastering Modern United States History Paperback / softback
by John Traynor
Part of the Palgrave Master Series series
Mastering Modern US History covers the key developments in American History from 1900 to 1980.
The text provides comprehensive coverage of each president from Theodore Roosevelt to Jimmy Carter.
Dramatic events such as the Wall Street Crash, Pearl Harbor, Cuban Missile Crisis and the Watergate Scandal are fully explored.
It is an ideal text for students of A-Level and first year undergraduates, who will find the text accessible, lively and thought-provoking.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 375 pages, XIX, 375 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2001
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780333730058
- Paperback / softback from £24.39