Issues in American Politics : Polarized politics in the age of Obama Paperback / softback
Edited by John (University of Durham, UK) Dumbrell
This wide ranging book provides readers with a reliable and lively guide to contemporary American political practices, processes and institutions. Essays in the proposed volume will cover phenomena such as the Tea Party upsurge in the Republican Party, Obama's health care reforms, recent changes to campaign funding emanating from the key Citizens' United Supreme Court decision, US foreign policy after the War on Terror, Obama's presidential strategy and issues relating to polarisation and partisanship in US politics.
This work is essential reading for all students of American Politics and US Foreign Policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 15 Line drawings, black and white; 14 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780415690959