Practical Management and Leadership for Doctors, Second Edition : Second Edition Paperback / softback
This practical, concise book will help every medical manager survive and thrive in the increasingly challenging world of healthcare.
It offers a hands-on introduction to the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviour required to succeed in a modern healthcare setting.
Focussing on common issues and challenges, the authors examine organisational structures and strategies for productive relationship-building, goal-setting and quality maintenance.
This edition updates every chapter, while three new chapters focus on encouraging innovation, how to lead and manage in difficult circumstances, and the major developments in the professionalization of medical management and leadership.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages, 14 Tables, black and white; 7 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2018
- Category: Medical administration & management
- ISBN: 9781138497962