In the Beauty of the Lilies Paperback / softback
by John Updike
Part of the Penguin Modern Classics series
Taking its title from the "Battle Hymn of the Republic", IN THE BEAUTY OF THE LILIES traces one family's profound journey through four generations--and across the spiritual landscape of twentieth-century America.
It is one of John Updike's fullest and finest work of fiction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2006
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141188577
- Paperback / softback from £14.85
- EPUB from £9.99