Adolescence Paperback / softback
Connecting research and results.As a master teacher, John Santrock connects students to current research and real-world application, helping students see how adolescent psychology plays a role in their own lives and future careers.
Through an integrated, personalized digital learning program, students gain the insight they need to study smarter and improve performance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 592 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 16/02/2016
- Category: Age groups: adolescents
- ISBN: 9781259251092
- Paperback / softback from £161.25