Feeling Present in the Physical World and in Computer-Mediated Environments Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Cyberpsychology series
This concise volume presents for the first time a coherent and detailed account of why we experience feelings of being present in the physical world and in computer-mediated environments, why we often don't, and why it matters - for design, psychotherapy, tool use and social creativity amongst other practical applications.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 123 pages, VIII, 123 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/11/2014
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9781137431660
- Paperback / softback from £43.65