Lowboy Paperback / softback
by John Wray
Underground, in the tunnels beneath New York, a young man is missing. Above ground, Ali Lateef of the NYPD is assigned the case.
The boy's mother is reluctant to help and Emily, his girlfriend and only confidante, appears to have vanished too.
Can Lateef find Lowboy before it's too late?An extraordinary chronicle of a desperate young man and the race to find him, Lowboy is a modern masterpiece.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/08/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781847671523
- EPUB from £5.39
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.97