Basic Engineering Mathematics Paperback / softback
Now in its seventh edition, Basic Engineering Mathematics is an established textbook that has helped thousands of students to succeed in their exams.
Mathematical theories are explained in a straightforward manner, being supported by practical engineering examples and applications in order to ensure that readers can relate theory to practice.
The extensive and thorough topic coverage makes this an ideal text for introductory level engineering courses.
This title is supported by a companion website with resources for both students and lecturers, including lists of essential formulae, multiple choice tests, and full solutions for all 1,600 further questions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 460 pages, 405 Line drawings, black and white; 19 Halftones, black and white; 18 Tables, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2017
- Category: Maths for engineers
- ISBN: 9781138673700