The First Black President : Barack Obama, Race, Politics, and the American Dream Paperback / softback
This is a critical reflection on the implications of an Obama administration on the issue of race in America, arguing that the presidency must be celebrated as a historical triumph based on America's racist past, but acknowledging that the problem of race in America now impacts cultures around the globe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, IX, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2009
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230621145
- Hardback from £68.45