It's Great to Create : 101 Fun Creative Exercises for Everyone Paperback / softback
Packed with prompts for 100 unexpected art projects, It's Great to Create offers artists of all ages loads of fun ways to get inspired and kick-start their creative process.
In friendly text and whimsical imagery, celebrated doodle artist Jon Burgerman guides readers through a variety of exercises-everything from drawing with your eyes closed or drawing on your clothes, to putting faces on your condiments or finding colours that rhyme.
This unique volume-featuring a punch-out die-cut and customisable cover-invites readers to lower their artistic inhibitions and offers a glimpse into the creative process of a truly original artist.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 100+ illustrations and colour photos
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 01/08/2017
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781452155326
- EPUB from £5.87