Contesting Performance : Global Sites of Research Paperback / softback
Edited by Jon McKenzie, Heike Roms, C. J. Wan-ling Wee
Part of the Performance Interventions series
Contesting Performance is a collection of essays by international scholars that addresses the global development of performance research in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries.
The collection functions as a critical reader on diverse approaches to studying performance that contest dominant paradigms of performance studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 261 pages, XIX, 261 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2009
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137011183