Night and Low Light Photography Paperback / softback
by Jon Sparks
Photographs captured in low light conditions, or even in the dark of night, can be powerfully dramatic, sensually moody, or vibrant and glistening with the illumination of stars, streetlamps, or other artificial lighting.
Modern digital SLR cameras are impressively capable of rendering images shot in low light, and professional UK photographer David Taylor discusses, clearly and concisely, the best cameras, lenses, tripods, filters, reflectors, cable releases, flash and other equipment that are essential for this enthralling genre of photography.
It is a detailed, jargon-busting guide to exposure includes information on metering, dynamic range, aperture, depth of field and hyperfocal distance when related to shooting in low light.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, full colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/08/2012
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781907708619