Nexus : Strategic Communications and American Security in World War I Paperback / softback
Part of the Harvard Historical Studies series
In an illuminating study that blends diplomatic, military, technology, and business history, Winkler shows how U.S. officials during World War I discovered the enormous value of global communications.
In this absorbing history, Winkler sheds light on the early stages of the global infrastructure that helped launch the United States as the predominant power of the century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 358 pages, 6 maps, 3 charts
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Publication Date: 03/09/2013
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780674725775
- Hardback from £50.55