Berek & Novak's Gynecology Hardback
- Features a modern, two-column design throughout, for an easier-to-manage volume with unabridged content.
- Contains thoroughly revised, clinically-focused information, including a new chapter on violence against women and sexual assault.
- Offers authoritative discussions on current topics such as robotics, power morcellation, and gender identity issues.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter that are annotated throughout; exhaustive reference lists for more in-depth study and highlighted top references; and updated illustrations and photographs.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 1256 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Publication Date: 26/04/2019
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9781975143800
- Hardback from £128.75