Mastering Executive Coaching Paperback / softback
This book aims to enrich the knowledge and toolkit of executive coaches and help them on their development path towards mastery.
Edited by three leading practitioners, it brings together the expertise of an international range of Master Coaches, and provides evidence-based practical chapters across a broad range of topics, including contracting, ethical dilemmas, coaching board members and non-executive directors, and the use of psychometrics.
Mastering Executive Coaching will be essential reading for executive coaches, consultants and trainers who are looking to develop their practice.
It will also be highly relevant for Masters-level students of coaching and coaching psychology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, 20 Line drawings, black and white; 18 Tables, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 20/12/2018
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9780815372912