Tate Introductions: Modigliani Paperback / softback
Part of the Tate Introductions series
A lively and accessible introduction to the life and work of Amedeo Modigliani.
Amedeo Modigliani (1884-1920) produced some of the most memorable art of the early twentieth century.
Born in Livorno, Italy and working in Paris from 1906, he was unappreciated in his lifetime but has come to be regarded as one of the most influential figures of early modernism.
In a tragically short career, experimentation and innovation were consistent priorities.
Part of the Tate Introduction series, this book offers a concise and engaging account of Modigliani's
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 60 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Tate Publishing
- Publication Date: 22/11/2017
- Category: Art & design styles: c 1900 to c 1960
- ISBN: 9781849765282