Patrons, Curators, Inventors and Thieves : The Storytelling Contest of the Cultural Industries in the Digital Age Hardback
Jonathan Wheeldon offers a rare and unusually reflective insider account of the transformational challenges of the music industry, and the cultural industries in general, over the past 15 years.
He also makes a potentially valuable contribution to loosening the industrial-political deadlock in the debate over copyright reform.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 265 pages, IX, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230249431
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £49.85