Reunification in West German Party Politics from Westbindung to Ostpolitik Hardback
Part of the New Perspectives in German Political Studies series
Combining new thinking in International Relations theory with original historical research, Kleuters explores the struggle between Christian Democrats and Social Democrats on the subject of German reunification, from Westbindung to Ostpolitik.
The result is a gripping narrative focussing on theoretical relevance in foreign policy decisions-making.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 203 pages, IX, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/09/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230301672
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19