Labor Relations in New Democracies : East Asia, Latin America, and Europe Paperback / softback
Labor Relations in New Democracies explores how democratization has changed the material and political fortunes of workers in the new democracies of Europe, Latin America, and East Asia.
It also examines how workers have responded to their newly found environment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, XV, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/08/2014
- Category: Political structures: democracy
- ISBN: 9781137445636
- Hardback from £62.65
- Paperback / softback from £16.35