Taxation and Society in Twentieth-Century Argentina Hardback
Part of the Studies of the Americas series
This book provides a historical narrative of the Argentine tax system in the twentieth century.
It argues that the failure to build permanent trust between the state and the civil society and the unraveling of confidence within Argentine society itself account for the collapse of the progressive tax system.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, XIV, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/05/2012
- Category: History: specific events & topics
- ISBN: 9780230341265
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £54.55