Voice Therapy : Clinical Paperback / softback
Voice Therapy: Clinical Case Studies, now in its fourth edition, has been extensively revised and updated and is replete with new clinical case examples of voice therapy techniques from master clinicians in the field.
Through concise patient histories, pre- and post-treatment evaluations, and tailored therapeutic approaches, this classic text addresses assessment, management, as well as treatment and therapy approaches for a range of voice disorders - muscle tension dysphonia, glottal incompetence and neurogenic disorders, and professional voice care.
This new edition is the ideal text for both students learning the basics of voice disorders and practicing clinicians providing voice care.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 560 pages, b/w illustrations
- Publisher: Plural Publishing Inc
- Publication Date: 19/05/2014
- Category: Speech & language disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781597565585
- Paperback / softback from £81.00