Working Through Conflict : Strategies for Relationships, Groups, and Organizations Hardback
Now in its eighth edition, Working Through Conflict provides an introduction to conflict and conflict management that is firmly grounded in current theory, research, and practice, covering a range of conflict settings (interpersonal, group, and organizational).
The text includes an abundance of real life case studies that encompass a spectrum of theoretical perspectives.
Its emphasis on application makes it highly accessible to students, while expanding their comprehension of conflict theory and practical skills.
This new edition features a wealth of up-to-date research and case examples, suggested readings and video resources, and integrated questions for review and discussion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 334 pages, 7 Line drawings, black and white; 20 Tables, black and white; 7 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/11/2017
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781138238954
- PDF from £87.28
- Paperback / softback from £92.35
- EPUB from £87.28