Carmilla : A Critical Edition Paperback / softback
Edited by Kate Costello-Sullivan
This title situates Carmilla within its Irish Cultural milieu and treats the text as self-standing rather than as a precursor to Dracula.
Unlike other collections of Gothic literature, Costello-Sullivan's work focuses solely on Carmilla.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 3 black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Classic horror & ghost stories
- ISBN: 9780815633112