Human Rights and Responsibilities in the World Religions Paperback / softback
Part of the Library of Global Ethics & Religion series
This volume outlines the approaches to human rights and responsibilities within the different world religions.
Featuring contributions from over 15 scholars, the book covers such key issues as women's rights, the role of international law, and responsibility for the environment.
It also includes a "Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the World's Religions", presented at the third Parliament of the World Religions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, Illustrations, ports.
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 08/08/2003
- Category: Comparative religion
- ISBN: 9781851683093
- EPUB from £22.67