Primary Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology : A Handbook for Clinicians Paperback / softback
Edited by Joseph S. Sanfilippo, P.Roger Smith
This book provides a timely revision of the definitive source for quick reference and up-to-date information on the primary health care of women.
Containing contributions by leaders in obstetrics-gynecology, primary care and relevant subspecialties, the book presents the latest information from respected authorities.
New case studies have been added at the end of each chapter to provide useful information for the busy clinician.
New chapters include: Elderly Patients; Cardiovascular Hypertension; The Role of Applied and Genomic Molecular Biology; and Nutrition, Obesity, and Eating Disorders.
This book is a must-have reference for the busy clinician
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 542 pages, 100 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 542 p. 100 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 03/10/2007
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9780387323275