The Anthropology of Protestantism : Faith and Crisis among Scottish Fishermen Paperback / softback
Part of the Contemporary Anthropology of Religion series
Through his ethnographic study of the fishermen and their religious beliefs, Webster speaks to larger debates about religious radicalism, materiality, economy, language, and the symbolic.
These debates also call into question assumptions about the decline of religion in modern industrial societies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, XXIII, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/07/2015
- Category: Protestantism & Protestant Churches
- ISBN: 9781137527295
- PDF from £34.00
- Hardback from £53.29
- Paperback / softback from £19.49