Men of Style Paperback / softback
by Josh Sims
Men of Style explores the best-dressed men of recent centuries: from actors to statesmen, playboys to painters, the iconic and the more unexpected.
The book comprises profiles of their colourful lives, sartorial, and personal, explaining too how they have shaped menswear today. The core focus of the book is not only the story of men's style, but the men who embody it and act as its most inspiring exemplars.
A useful book for students of fashion history, followers of celebrity and stylish men alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
- Publication Date: 21/09/2016
- Category: History of fashion
- ISBN: 9781780678641
- Paperback / softback from £7.95