Gene Genealogies, Variation and Evolution: A primer in coalescent theory Paperback / softback
Authored by leading experts, this seminal text presents a straightforward and elementary account of coalescent theory, which is a central concept in the study of genetic sequence variation observed in a population.
Rich in examples and illustrations it is ideal for a graduate course in statistics, population, molecular and medical genetics, bioscience and medicine, and for students studying the evolution of human population and disease.
It is also an invaluablereference for bioscientists and statisticians in the pharmaceutical industry and academia
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, numerous line figures
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/2004
- Category: Epidemiology & medical statistics
- ISBN: 9780198529965