More Teaching Games for Understanding : Moving Globally v. 2 Paperback / softback
Edited by Joy I. Butler, Linda L. Griffin
Help players and students become better game players.
Based on the Fourth International TGfU Conference, this collection of essays is written by educators with a passion for teaching TGfU principles.
Whether you are a lecturer, student in physical education or a practising teacher or coach, this book will show you how to help players learn through the tried and tested knowledge of others.
Including all new chapters, "More Teaching Games for Understanding" is the ideal follow up to the highly successful "Teaching Games for Understanding".
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, 12 illustrations
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 23/06/2010
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780736083348