Geometric Computation: Foundations for Design Paperback / softback
Geometric Computation: foundations for design describes the mathematical and computational concepts that are central to the practical application of design computation in a manner tailored to the visual designer.
Uniquely pairing key topics in code and geometry, this book develops the two key faculties required by designers that seek to integrate computation into their creative practice: an understanding of the structure of code in object-oriented programming, and a proficiency in the fundamental geometric constructs that underlie much of the computational media in visual design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, 399 Line drawings, color; 7 Halftones, color; 64 Tables, black and white; 406 Illustratio
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/02/2018
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780415811972
- Hardback from £106.15
- EPUB from £37.79
- PDF from £37.79