Skill Development in Counselor Education : A Comprehensive Workbook Paperback / softback
Skill Development in Counselor Education provides counselor educators in training with a variety of materials and suggestions to assist in building fundamental skills.
Templates, activities, and quizzes guide educators in developing their identities and teaching philosophies, developing engaging curricula, teaching cultural and technological competence, and dealing with complex ethical issues in the classroom.
The book also covers a variety of practical topics related to seeking a faculty position or navigating an academic appointment, including writing a CV and cover letter, preparing for interviews, and navigating the tenure process.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 164 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 7 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/08/2018
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138695559