Cool Hot Colors: Fabrics of the Late 1960s Paperback / softback
by Joy Shih
"Cool" colors were hot for fabrics in the late 1960s.
The youth of the day wore hot pinks and purples, chartreuse, orange, and yellow.
Sometimes called neon colors, these cool hot colors were often combined into wild and psychedelic floral and geometric designs.
Hundreds of splashy colors and designs from actual 1960s European and American textile manufacturers' sample books are photographed and displayed with full descriptions and fabric content information.
This book takes the '60s enthusiast on a magical ride to an era of outrageous artistic expression.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 350 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/10/1997
- Category: Fashion design & theory
- ISBN: 9780764303425