Creating Pantomime Paperback / softback
Pantomime is a much-loved national institution, but how is it created? What tools and processes are used? Working from purely a title, this practical book explains how a script and a design can develop together through the creative processes to culminate in the wonder and excitement of a unique production on opening night.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 180 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/06/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781847972552