Therapeutic Metaphors for Children and the Child Within Paperback / softback
Winner of the 1988 Clark Vincent Award for an "outstanding contribution to the profession through a literary work" and translated into four languages, the original edition of Therapeutic Metaphors for Children and the Child Within was considered a groundbreaking addition to the field of child and adolescent psychotherapy.
The 1986 edition was the first-and to this day the only-book that solely intertwines the extraordinary foundational teachings and philosophies of Milton H.
Erickson and creative healing approaches for children and adolescents.
With resiliency at its core, this revision now brings forward important topics related to neurobiology and cultural value of metaphor and play, along with fresh case examples and creative activities to a new generation of mental health, education, and coaching professionals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Standard A Extra Tight; 5 Line drawings, black and white; 69 Halftones, black and white;
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/06/2014
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9780415708104