Milly-Molly-Mandy Again Paperback / softback
Part of the Milly-Molly-Mandy series
Milly-Molly-Mandy lives in a tiny village in the heart of the countryside.
She is always busy doing things, and whether she is sledging in the snow with Billy Blunt and little-friend-Susan, or being a bridesmaid, you're sure to have fun when Milly-Molly-Mandy's around!The adventures of this lively little girl and her chums first appeared over eighty years ago and they have been delighting young children ever since.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, black and white line
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/03/1974
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9780140306880
- Hardback from £6.69
- Paperback / softback from £5.95