Queer Economics : A Reader Paperback / softback
An important new book, bringing together into one volume many of the salient early articles in the field as well as important recent contributions, this reader is an examination of and response to the effects of heteronormativity on both economic outcomes and economics as a discipline. The first book to consolidate what has been published, filling a gap in the currently available literature and edited by an expert in the field, it contains a brief introductory essay; setting-out the reasons for and aims of the project, and a short section introduction; defining the topic at hand and introducing each of the key readings. This book is necessary reading for students in research areas including political economy, urban studies, economics, economic history and demographic economics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 29 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/10/2007
- Category: Gay & Lesbian studies
- ISBN: 9780415771696