Qualitative Research in Applied Linguistics : A Practical Introduction Paperback / softback
Edited by Juanita Heigham, Robert A. Croker
Written in a clear, informal style for graduate students and practicing teachers embarking on their first qualitative research study in applied linguistics, leading authors introduce the principal research approaches and data creation methods to offer novice researchers an easy-to-follow and straightforward guide to qualitative inquiry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 329 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 329 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/06/2009
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780230219533