Little Topic Book of Colours Paperback / softback
Part of an exciting new series covering the most popular topics in Early Years Education.
All settings enjoy teaching and learning about colours and this book features lots of exciting activities touching on every area of learning in the EYFS from Personal, Social and Emotional to drama, role-play and physical development.
Full colour artwork and photos make this book an inspirational read for any early years practitioner, child minder or parent.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Full colour photographs and artwork
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 14/09/2010
- Category: Early learning: colours
- ISBN: 9781906029630