Assessment in Social Work Paperback / softback
Assessment is a core component of social work. Since first publication, Assessment in Social Work has provided students and practitioners with a clear overview of the complex issues they face and a map of the theory they need to draw on in order to conduct thorough, effective and meaningful assessments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 345 pages, XV, 345 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 15/03/2020
- Category: Social work
- ISBN: 9781352009415
- EPUB from £26.09
- Paperback / softback from £27.15
- PDF from £14.40