Intercultural Communication in Contexts (Int'l Ed) Paperback / softback
With the rapid expansion of globalization, intercultural contact is now part of daily life for most of us.
Intercultural Communication in Contexts examines conflict and communication in multicultural relationships and provides practitioners with the tools for effective communication amidst cultural, ethnic, and religious differences.
Students are introduced to the primary approaches for studying intercultural communication along with a theoretical and practical framework for applying these approaches themselves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 560 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/04/2012
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780071318242
- Paperback / softback from £42.15