Women, Employment and Organizations Paperback / softback
This book brings together the latest European and North American research on a series of key topics in the field of women's employment.
Drawing on published and easily accessible statistics, it sets the topics in the appropriate policy contexts and systematically appraises them from the viewpoint of the challenges for the management of human resources.
The book explores:occupational segregationthe pay gapwork-life balancepart-time workingwomen, work and pensionswomen in professional occupationsequality and diversity management women and trade unions. This is a highly useful book suitable for a wide range of courses including business studies, sociology, social policy and gender studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 13 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2006
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780415328395