William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" Paperback / softback
by Judy Clamon
Part of the MaxNotes series
REA's MAXnotes for William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Romeo and Juliet and a biography of William Shakespeare.
Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/03/1995
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780878919901