Communication Basics Paperback / softback
Specifically designed to help you become an effective communicator, this book gives you the tools and knowledge to connect with and influence your audience whether that audience is a jam - packed auditorium or three clients at an important business meeting.
The book enables you to become a think-on-your-feet presenter who not only presents with authority, but also knows how to listen to your audience effectively.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: American Society for Training & Development
- Publication Date: 15/09/2004
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781562863623