Tiger Woods Paperback / softback
Part of the Black Americans of Achievment series
This book offers a detailed account of one of the most successful golfers of all time.Tiger Woods has a long list of achievements under his belt and is considered one of the most successful golfers of all time.
As one of the world's highest paid athletes, he continues to break records - many were even broken before he turned 30.
But Tiger Woods is not just a golfer. He has established several charities and youth projects, including the Tiger Woods Foundation and the Tiger Woods Learning Center. ""Tiger Woods"" recounts the story of his many life achievements, from the young child golfing under his father's tutelage to the world-famous athlete and philanthropist he is today.Filled with color photographs, sidebars, memorable quotes, and fact boxes, this accessible book is perfect for readers interested in the life and career of this world famous pro golfer.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 18-20 full-colour & black-&-white photographs, index, chronology, sidebars, further readi
- Publisher: Facts On File Inc
- Publication Date: 15/12/2008
- Category: Sports & outdoor recreation (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781604133271
- Hardback from £28.95