Statistical Demography and Forecasting Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Series in Statistics series
Provides a unique introduction to demographic problems in a familiar language.
Presents a unified statistical outlook on both classical methods of demography and recent developments.
Exercises are included to facilitate its classroom use. Both authors have contributed extensively to statistical demography and served in advisory roles and as statistical consultants in the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 412 pages, 34 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 412 p. 34 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/07/2005
- Category: Population & demography
- ISBN: 9780387225388
- Hardback from £120.75
- PDF from £101.58