Journey to the Centre of the Earth Paperback / softback
by Jules Verne
After decoding a scrap of paper in runic script, the intrepid Professor Lidenbrock and his nervous nephew Axel travel across Iceland to find the secret passage to the centre of the earth.
Enlisting the silent Hans as a guide, the trio encounter a perilous and astonishing subterranean world of natural hazards, curious sights, prehistoric beasts and sea monsters.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/05/2011
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099528494
- Paperback from £2.50
- Hardback from £7.05
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- EPUB from £0.99
- CD-Audio from £10.09
- Mixed media product from £10.85