Journey to the Centre of the Earth CD-Audio
by Jules Verne
Narrated by Bill Homewood
The story begins in Hamburg, 1863. The brilliant Professor Lidenbrock, inspired by an ancient, encoded manuscript, impetuously decides to take his reluctant nephew Axel on a seemingly insane mission: to travel down volcanic tunnels to the very centre of the earth.
With Hans, their intrepid Icelandic guide, they descend deeper and deeper, encountering terrifying prehistoric animals and passing through unimaginably beautiful landscapes.
Will Axel ever again see his beloved fiancee Grauben?
All is revealed in the incredible denouement of this thrilling adventure.
- Format: CD-Audio
- Publisher: Naxos AudioBooks
- Publication Date: 03/03/2017
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781781980095
- Hardback from £7.05
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- EPUB from £0.99
- Mixed media product from £10.85
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.00